Recently, I passed the iPod on to one of the kids and treated myself to an iPod Nano. Now I had a truly portable unit that fit my lifestyle. This also caused me to spend a little more time on iTunes that I had been spending with the old iPod. When Apple updated the software to iTunes 5, Podcasts started to get my attention. Yes, they were there before but I just really didn't pay attention.
After finding several of the more popular ones to my liking, such as:
- This Week in Tech with Leo LaPorte, John Dvorak, and Patrick Norton, and
- Diggnation with Kevin Rose, I went exploring for others that would be of interest. By the way, you might have noted that most of these are from the original The Screen Savers TV show that used to be on TechTV before Comcast ruined it.
- Negotiation Tip Podcast http://www.negotiationtip.com/
- Manager Tools http://www.manager-tools.com
- CIO Executive http://www.cio.com/podcasts/coach_casting.html
I am still going through the myriad of podcasts currently out there, and there are new ones added all the time. As I find some I feel to be of use, I'll share them here.